La Bergerie
La Bergerie

Upto date weekly rates

You can request additional information or make a booking directly for our holiday home via our website. Go to our online form now. 

2020/2021

 

Weekly Rates
Name From To Weekly rate
       
Winter 02/11/19 27/03/20 750e
Spring 28/03/20 01/05/20 900
Early Summer 02/05/20 26/06/20 1700
High Summer 27/06/20 28/08/20 2700
Late Summer 29/08/20 02/10/20 1700
Autumn 03/10/20 30/10/20 1500
Winter 31/10/20 19/03/21 750

 

     
         
           

Additional information

 

Extras:

Departure Clean payable upon booking 150 euros

The obligatory local "Taxe de Sejour" of 1.65e per adult per night is either payable upon departure or deducted from your holding deposit.

 

Rental periods are generally from Saturday to Saturday but we can be flexible so please ask. Long term rentals are available.

 

A 30% deposit is required to secure a booking and all reservations are confirmed once the deposit is received. The balance (remaining 70% of rent) is due 8 weeks before arrival date. A refundable damage deposit of 800 euros is also required to be paid at same time as balance.

 

Central heating is charged at 200 euros per week and is usually required from November to April subject to seasonal weather conditions.

The swimming pool is open from May to September inc. Pool towels are provided.

Included: Bed and Bath linen. Beds are made up upon arrival. Pool towels. Meet and greet by House Manager. Inventory. Weekly clean for stays of 2 weeks or more.

 

Payments direct to owner via bank transfer or PAYPAL.

Credit cards via https://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8030672

 

Reservations

By phone

Making a reservation couldn't be easier.

Email or call Alice on +44 7931 939 854 or +44 208 255 4492 today.

English and French spoken fluently.

Online

You can also make an enquiry directly via our website. Go to our online form now.

Owners Direct apartment rentals

 

To make a reservation or an enquiry now, you can use our online form.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Follow us

News & events

Click below for local events and news from La Bergerie and the Var area.

Get the latest news.


Call

E-mail